Monday, March 1, 2010

Flying solo with 2!

It's my first official day as a mom of two!  My parents left yesterday afternoon and Chad went to work this morning, that leaves me ALONE and RESPONSIBLE for two children, yikes!!!  I have to say it's going smoother than I suspected, I've even taken a shower already and we're headed out to the pediatrician at 4:30.  However, you might as well call my new role the "diaper changer" or "feeder" because that's literally ALL I do!  I seriously have to give good ole' Octamom and Duggar mom some credit here, I don't know how they do it!  I think since last night I've changed at least 20 diapers.  This is going to be crazy but fun, I am so blessed!  Will post new pics soon!

  

2 comments:

Maura said...

Believe it or not this time will pass quickly! I remember when I was doing the same thing with Brendan and Jack, now it seems like so long ago!! Sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family as you begin the new journey as a family of 4! So exciting for all of you!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

you are awesome! you will do great! the early months can be a hard adjustment with 2, but it will become smoother and smoother and routine. just schedule as least as possible and keep your days simple...but definitely schedule some outings/playdates to stay sane. :)