Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy 16 month birthday Carsten!!

It's Carsten's 16 month birthday today! I forgot to take a picture and he's already asleep, oops:) I'll try to take one tomorrow. Don't worry, he's still just as cute as the last one:)

Today Carsten stood up at the couch and cruised all the way to the other side!! He's eating much better in the last couple of days, has eaten a blended pear, mashed potatoes, blended pasta, banana, and more! We've decided he is done with baby foods and ready for big people food. Tomorrow we have a speech evaluation in Kansas City and then feeding therapy. He is still babbling but no words yet. I think the best day of my life will be when he says momma!! I can't wait. We're so proud of him and everything he's doing. Happy 16 month birthday C-man, we love you!

No comments: