Saturday, November 15, 2008

San Antonio Trip!!





The compass has spoken! That was our theme for Jessica and I's weekend getaway to San Antonio last weekend. We had a blast by the way! The whole theme came about when we got lost in Tulsa and were trying to find our hotel. I convinced Jessica that we were going North because I said, "I have a compass in my head, trust me:)!! Well, apparently my compass was malfunctioning at the time because we found out we were going east and west instead! Oops:) Usually, I have a VERY good sense of direction, just ask Chad:)

Jess's sister Melissa picked us up at the airport in San Antonio and we had a little girls weekend together, something that was WAY past due for me. We shopped, had margaritas, got massages, walked along the riverwalk, and ate at lots of yummy restaurants. My mom kept Carsten for the weekend who woke up every night about 6 times because he was still recovering from surgery:) Ha, thanks mom, I'm glad I wasn't there! Thanks BFF and BFF sister, I can't wait for next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari if you are going to post pictures can you at least make them big enough to see with out a microscope?!