Friday, August 28, 2009

KKI - feeding clinic

We just got word from our case manager that the inpatient feeding clinic in Baltimore has been APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you can imagine me with the biggest happy face and many happy tears that is how I look right now!  We had almost given up but we decided to try once again here in the Tricare south region and it looks like it might work out.  Waiting on a call from the KKI people for a date and they still have to negotiate prices but it is looking VERY positive!  Please continue to PRAY for this, it has been a long road and much battling and the relief Chad and I feel is indescribable.  I just pray that so many others will be able to go with Tricare insurance as well.  I will post more details as they come but we're hoping to be there this fall! 

Love,
A VERY HAPPY Momma Bridges

1 comment:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

ok girl, i was catching up on blog world and just saw that you are preggo. congratulations!!! how exciting! i hope all is going well for you and that you have a great pregnancy. rest when you can. i was especially tired my 2nd pregnancy as i was chasing a toddler, too (like you). congrats again!