Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hats, toes, and stomach bug randomness

Playing hats with daddy.  Starting to learn about clothes and body parts thanks to Mr. Potato Head!!  But hats is definitely a favorite. 













 The stomach bug going around here in Stockbridge came to our house last week.  The baby and I were very lucky to miss out on that one.  But I did get lots of fun snuggle time with Cman, isn't it sad how us mommies take advantage of all the good snuggles when their sick, that's our job I suppose and hey we'll take it when we can get it right?:)   
My just for fun pedicure, justified by the fact that I literally cannot reach my toes anymore, notice the alternating pink and blue, which will it be?!!  My mom said that's something I would have done in high school, I couldn't help it though I thought my OB and the nurses in the surgery room would get a kick out of it:)!!  11 days and counting if not before, 38 weeks today!!!! 

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I love your pink and blue toenails! Can't wait to hear when he/she arrives!