Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bridges Update







I have to confess I haven't been faithful to our blogsite again! Hopefully these recent pics will make up for the the time since our last post:) We have been pretty busy lately. We arrived home yesterday from our trip to Florida, yep, just mommy and daddy this time! Carsten stayed at his Grandmomma's and Nana's while we were gone. We went to Saint Augustine Florida for a week and let me tell you it was the best thing we have done all year. Chad and I got to rest, well, as much as he would let us. Chad is a fan of the memorials, museums, forts, tour sites, trollies, etc... The funniest part about watching him on these trips is during our museum visits. He HAS to read every little caption on the walls and memorials about the place where we are. No skipping anything! So, most of our pictures are me walking way ahead of him trying to get him to keep going so we can either get to the food or lounging area!:)
Carsten had a fun time with his grandmothers and I think they were glad to have us home so they could get some rest too! Praise report on Carsten's eating, he is now eating cereal and baby food!! I included a picture of daddy feeding him some rice cereal. He will eat about 2-3 servings a day. Still no bottle, but we are so thankful for the progress he is making and know that his drinking will come in time.
Another important update is our moving plans this July! We will be moving to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas for a year. Chad has been accepted into a military studies program and will get his Masters during our stay at the post. We are excited about our move and I am especially curious to see what life is like on a military post!
Enjoy the pics! I will post more soon...
Love,
The Bridges

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Kari, I feel like your telling my story!! I am so excited to know about your blog!! Can't wait to see you!