Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Update and pics

Below are pictures from Big Cedar Lodge and Destin. We had so much fun at both places, Big Cedar Lodge in Branson is beautiful! Its hard to believe just 7 months ago we were still in the hospital. Carsten has come so far and is doing fabulous and loves life!! He is now getting into a sitting position from lying down, is commando crawling, and trying to pull up on things:) He LOVED the water at the pool and the sand at the beach. He is eating better and better, his favorites are green beans and oatmeal.

Our house is finally on the market, yeah!! Now we just need a buyer, please Lord provide for us. Carsten's one year birthday is coming up and we're still trying to decide how to celebrate with our move and all, I'm sure we'll figure out something because I have to make his cake! My friend Shannon also got married, the picture below is from her shower. I'm starting to realize how much I'm going to miss everyone here.

I've started reading "The Shack" by William Young. If anyone out there is reading it I'd love to discuss, very modern language like the Message bible.

Okay, I know you really just come to this site for the pictures so enjoy below and I'll update soon!! (you have to go to older posts to see all the pictures)

Love,
Momma Bridges

2 comments:

TKB said...

Love the update with pictures! I recently read the Shack too.. I will be interested to discuss after you are done with it!
Blessings,
Beth

The Fintons said...

Love all the new pictures. Carsten is such a happy baby! I love his smile. I bet yall had a blast at the beach. I am going to miss yall so much when you move. I am glad we have the blogs to keep up with each other. I will be praying for a buyer for you house.