Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cake comments and Carsten

Okay guys, I know ANY minute now I'm going to get a TON of comments on how CUTE the cake was I made!! Really, trust me, you're going to be BEGGING me to make your wedding cake here in a few years!:) On a more serious note, please pray for Carsten, he's been running a fever for the last couple of days and tonight it was 101.5. I just get worried cause its hard to know whether is a cold, G-tube infection, UTI, etc.. I'm just giving him tylenol and will wait to see if it spikes any more before I take him in. I might take him in tomorrow just to be on the safe side. He's never been sick before since the hospital so this is new territory for me:(

1 comment:

The Fintons said...

That is the CUTEST cake I have ever seen! WoW you did a great job!! Praises, praises praises! LOVE IT! Now... go comment on my blog how cute Tess and Hutch are. haha! :-) I wish people commented more too. Why don't they...it is so easy! Love ya! p.s. The fun is only beginning with Carsten...he is going to be getting into everything pretty soon. Too cute!