Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goodbyes and new adventures

Well, we're in Northwest Arkansas getting ready to leave in the morning for Kansas. I feel a little sad today and I'm not sure why, probably just not knowing what to expect, plus, moving always gives you a funny feeling, maybe its nervousness?

Anyway, yesterday on the way here we stopped in Clarksville and spent some time with a family that has a son Jonathan with Down Syndrome. Jonathan is 22. They are believers and always so encouraging to us. We had a great lunch and got to just hang out together. Jonathan is amazing! He is so witty and funny. He just graduated from high school last year, Chad and I can only hope that Carsten is anything like Jonathan. We were able to see him in church one time and he was on the front row worshiping like you've never seen!

Well, I just wanted to say bye Little Rock and we love you! I have a feeling we will be back one day:) I'll get some pics of the post when we get there and settled.

Godspeed,
The Bridges

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You were in Clarksville...like TN? That's where we are!! :) Best wishes on your new adventure in KS!!