Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buddy Walk

Kansas City Buddy Walk

Okay so my gracious husband kindly taught me how to put a direct link on our blog tonight:) Sorry for all you readers who have to cut and paste my web links. Here goes my new skills! Thank you if you have already donated to Carsten's Crew for this Saturday! We would appreciate any little donation for this wonderful cause! Its really more the thought than the amount that counts:) Thank you all!

By the way, did anyone see the Palin segment tonight on NBC with Brian Williams? They showed a few clips from her rallies and all the families with special needs there. One reporter stopped her on the way out and asked her about it and she talked about the bond she felt with these families and promised not to let them down. Then she asked her if it was emotional for her and she said a shaky yes and was crying a little:) Chad and I shed a few tears with her:) So special!

Love you all!

Momma Bridges

No comments: