Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surgery Tomorrow!




Carsten's tonsil and adenoid surgery is tomorrow between 3 and 4pm. We will probably stay one night at the hospital depending on how he does. I think we're going to take him to the hospital in his Lion costume since it's Halloween! We're a little sad because I'm sure Halloween is fun here living in a neighborhood where all the families have at least 5 kids!! I'm just going to set some candy out on the porch. Thank goodness its tomorrow, I've had 5 or 6 bags in my kitchen for a week now and I think I've gained 5 pounds stealing candy out of them! If you think to say a little prayer for Carsten tomorrow we would appreciate it! Love you all, we'll let you know how it went on Saturday.


Love,
The Bridges

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Carsten!! We'll be praying for you guys!!