Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crazy Mornings

I thought I could get a quick blog in this morning before my bible study to help me organize the week. This is a crazy week! I have bible study this morning and then Carsten has OT at 10:15, then OT feeding in Kansas City this afternoon at 4:00. Chad is off today, yeah, so that will help some. Then tomorrow we're hopefully going to start physical therapy about 20 miles from here since the early intervention services won't send us a PT! Then I have a doctor's appt, Carsten has one right after me, then he has music therapy at 11:30 and then I need to clean the house for Chad's mom who's coming on Friday, yeah!! Then Thursday I have to make a meal for Friday, clean some more, and then go for a health assessment free of charge here on post. I got blood taken this morning for it, they do a whole workup on you from glucose levels, cholesterol, heart, fat, etc.. I'm a little nervous but I've been working out consistently (for the first time in a LONG time) since October so maybe the results won't be too painful! Then I have my swim class and the respite worker (who is AWESOME by the way) is coming to watch Carsten. That just about does it until Friday morning when I pick Nana up from the airport:) And who ever thought a stay at home mom didn't do anything! Now that I've got everything written out I know what I need to do. Hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday!

Oh by the way, Carsten drank about 2-3 ounces of water last night from an open cup!!! He's doing so awesome with eating, I'm so proud of him. Yesterday he had a banana for breakfast, apples for lunch, and then peas for dinner and he ate ALL of it! He's getting bigger and bigger so fast. I don't think we're going to need this night tube for long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari! That is so exciting about all he is eating and drinking. All of your determination and everyone's prayers are working : )