Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain picks Palin!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! McCain has picked governor Palin as his running mate for vice presidency!! Wow, I put up an article back on my blog a few weeks ago about this governor that just had a child with Down Syndrome. What a way to advocate for children with disabilities if we could get her in the White House. I'm pretty sure she is a Christian so I know that she will have the support of evangelicals around the country. The only thing they seem concerned about is her ability to lead in the case that something happens to McCain. Let's all pray hard for this election that God will bring in people after His heart!! There is an article on msnbc.com about her and McCain. They are about to have the rally in Ohio and announce her as his pick, I'm going to go watch! Yeah!!!

No comments: