Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eat Carsten Eat!!

Carsten is eating little pieces of graham crackers as of yesterday!!!! I'm SOOO excited beyond words! This morning I fed him some graham cracker and blended pears, he ate all without gagging once! Yesterday he gagged on his last bite and threw up, I think his reflux is still going to be a problem. If I can just learn his limits and stop while we're ahead I think he might get a hang of this!

I can't wait to tell his home OT tomorrow what he did and how I'm starting to get over my fears and try!! We're not going to OT feeeding in Kansas City today because it's snowing EVERYWHERE!! It's completely white here, what a beautiful day for Carsten to eat so well. I couldn't be happier!

Most of you should be getting something in the mail from the Bridges soon so be on the lookout!

Love to all,
Momma Bridges

No comments: