Monday, December 29, 2008

Drum roll please.....







Isn't our cutie precious?!! He was SO happy that day all we had to do was sit him on the little bench and he just grinned away and even looked straight at the camera, ha! We had a great time on our 2008 Bridges Christmas adventure and everyone got pictures of him. Chad and I are back now and Carsten is at his Nana's!! I just woke up, yep, it's 9:30 and I JUST got out of bed! Thanks Nana and Mimi, we love you!

28 days and counting until Baltimore. I'm getting a little nervous, especially the part about traveling by myself with a toddler. I think I'll have to take only one bag and his stroller. The plane part should be interesting with him on my lap and figuring out where he'll sleep at the hotel, we might have to cheat and sleep together one night. I better go and enjoy our Chad and Kari time, we might go snow skiing today to this place around here that's man-made and I really want to see Marley and Me, I read the book and it was so good!

Happy Monday,
Momma Bridges

1 comment:

Sarah said...

kari-call me before your trip! I can give you some pointers. It will be easier than you think. Carsten will be your first class ticket to the front of the line everywhere!!! Yeah!!