Monday, January 5, 2009

Carsten's Back!

http://www.pediatricnews.com/article/S0031-398X(07)70770-1/fulltext

I came across this article just now from the Kennedy Krieger Institute where we are going this month. It gives a little glimpse of knowledge about feeding disorders and what it's like to live with one. Carsten got home last night, my parents brought him up from NWA and all his Christmas gifts which took up the whole back of the truck!

It was sooo good to see Carsten, let me tell you he LOVES his Daddy! He was more excited to see Chad than me at first! We're thrilled he's home and we're already having so much fun together. He's starting to push around his walker and can take about 10-15 steps while pushing it! He's really transferring from furniture to furniture in standing. It's crazy how much they change in even a week. He's so amazing, I love him so much!

Chad and I had fun in Kansas City, we stayed at the Crowne Center and went ice skating, shopping, restauranting, (my favorite part of course) and saw a couple of IMAX ocean shows (we love IMAX:)! Now it's back to the daily grind I guess and getting ready for Baltimore. I have to film a feeding session for them to see and send in a big packet. I also need to get my CEU's done for my Occupational Therapy license so it doesn't expire, yes, I may actually go back to work someday:)

Have a great week, I know we will!

Momma Bridges

No comments: