Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OT feeding

We had our OT feeding therapy appointment today in Kansas City. I just had to blog about it because it was a great session today! Carsten ate a few small pieces of carrots with only 1 gag!!! She doused them in ketchup and he like it! Then we got in the car to leave and I usually tube him before we go and I thought I'm just going to try and feed him in the car. Well, he ate a whole banana creme pudding right there in his car seat! Today was a good eating day and I'm thankful. Also this morning he ate a whole banana pureed while we watched Einstein Baby's First Signs:)

I'm encouraged and even more excited about going to Kennedy Krieger. Now, up I go to start his night tube hopeful that someday we won't have to use it anymore!

1 comment:

matt, janna, blair & leighton said...

ALL I can possibly say is...
YEA! YEA! YEA!!! for YOU!!!
what a triumph...and great day! I hope you TOTALLY basked in it!! It WILL happen again...and I told you...ketchup...
These babies are smarties...he can feel your open relaxed demeanor, or your tension too... keep up the dunking, and Gerber snack-ing and trying!
"Do not fear, for I am with you always..."
"If God is for me, who can be against me"
Love & call me if you get stuck or in a tizzy!! xo