Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My new shoes!!



I'm so excited about my new shoes I had to put a picture of them on the blog. They are Keen's. There is a story to this. When Chad and I were dating we went to the Pack Rat in Fayetteville and he ended up buying me this pair of Keen shoes, they are mostly for outdoors. I couldn't believe Chad just up and bought me this pair of 100 dollar shoes out of the blue especially since we had just started dating. So, three years later I am still wearing them and they are AWESOME! I love my Keen's. The only thing is they aren't covered shoes. So, I decided to get another pair of Keen's and I had to order them online because they aren't sold everywhere, trust me I looked all over Kansas City. They arrived yesterday and I'm so pumped! The best part is they are TEAL colored!!!!!! Chad hates the color of course, he's not a big supporter of my affection to the color teal:( Maybe one day he will come around. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my new Keen's.

Happy Wednesday everybody! Also, we found out that our trip to Baltimore will be completely reimbursed! Wow, God is good.

No comments: