Thursday, September 4, 2008

Palin's speech

So I love Sarah Palin, she's my new hero!! When she said that she would be a "friend and advocate" of families with children with disabilities I started crying. I really feel like we could be best friends:) And then sweet little Trig, ahhh, wasn't he cute with her holding him up on stage after, I thought, that could be my little Carsten:)
I was a little worried though when Cindy McCain was holding him during the speech, I though, if Trig is anything like Carsten he would have thrown up all over her by now and ruined her Gucci outfit (or whatever)!

Seriously, I feel like I can relate with her as I'm sure many other people felt. I think the media liked her and had a lot of positive things to say after. We'll just have to see what happens in the next two months and how it turns out. I will continue to pray for ALL of the candidates, I know that McCain is not going to be elected just because Palin has a child with a disability or she's a woman. I know that God has it all under control and He knows exactly who needs to win. His will and plan can not be thwarted and I can rest in that.

Praise God Carsten finally got some medication for his congestion/drainage that he suffers from every night. The pharmacist told me that it would either make him drowsy or hyperactive, dear Lord, please not the latter he's already bouncing off the ceilings all day!

Back to my piles and piles of laundry, our washer/dryer is in the basement here which gives me even more excuses to put it off, I think I've had a load in the washer wet now for about 3 days! Think he's waking up, better run!

Momma Bridges

No comments: