Monday, May 18, 2009

One step forward

The EGD results came back showing gastritis. It just means an inflammation around the stomach lining. Not very surprising considering he throws up 4 or 5 times a week at least still! Anybody could have told them that, but hopefully now KKI will be satisfied and we can move on with our insurance approval! We've basically got 20 days to get the deal sealed. If not, I can say bye bye to Baltimore and hello to Atlanta. I just have a feeling it's going to workout though and we'll be going to Baltimore in the next couple of weeks. I just saw plane tickets for 65 dollars! All I could keep repeating this morning was The Lord works EVERYTHING together for the GOOD of those who love him as I was trying not to get anxious over it all.

I'm a little sad to give up our summer in Atlanta and playing outside, but it will be so worth it to be able to give him a popsicle next summer while he's playing:) Yesterday on the way back from Bentonville Chad got a blizzard reese's pieces, I thought I would give it a try. The first bite, he made the most sour face probably because it was so cold, the next bite let me tell you he was ready for it:) I'm so proud of him and how good he's doing eating. He's got some back teeth now on all sides so I think that will really help him out with solids at the clinic as well. So now I sit and wait for KKI to call me back and let me know they got the results and hopefully (crossing my fingers and praying) give me a projected date. I'm trying REALLY hard not to bug the KKI girl to death and call every hour of everyday. This girl has the hardest position in the world, just think about having anxious/angry moms calling you all day long, all of them waiting for their children to get into the clinic to learn how to eat.

So I'll post another blog as soon as we hear something, hopefully this week.

Waiting patiently,
Momma Bridges

No comments: