Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stressin' out!

Okay I need prayer. I'm really stressing out about EVERYTHING!!! This anticipation of the Baltimore program is really getting to me and not knowing whether or not we're going to Atlanta or Baltimore in like 15 days!! Help!! I know God is in control but I would really LOVE it if He didn't keep the suspense going until right at the last, unfortunately, that's what He usually does. I guess it's to build trust in us but right now all I feel building is anxiety! Please pray that we get into the doctor tomorrow and get our referral and authorization for Baltimore and then a bed opens up in the next 10-14 days. Plane tickets are SUPER cheap right now like 60 bucks!

On top of that, I'm trying to get pediatricians, therapy, respite, all the details of moving setup for Atlanta and I'm having a hard time finding places, especially therapy. The early intervention program apparently is not very good and it only provides one provider every other week. That is NOT going to be enough for me, sometimes I wish I wasn't an OT and could have lower expectations. So, I'm working on finding an outpatient clinic or something in the area that can provide more therapy for Carsten. I know a lot of it will fall into place when we get there and the Lord keeps reminding me don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself! So that's where we're at, we would truly appreciate your prayers that this transition goes smoothly and KKI works out, even if it's the last minute.

Oh, we heard Kris Allen's music being played in a Kansas City restaurant this weekend which was pretty cool! I'm hoping we can see the Idol tour in Atlanta this summer, hopefully as a celebration from KKI graduation!! Off to Kansas City for feeding OT.

Love,
Momma Bridges

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'll be praying for you guys. A friend of my parents always says that God is never late but seldom early.

I love Atlanta, my mom grew up there and we visit every couple years.

The Hayes' said...

Kari, Allys blog is http://allybugsstory.blogspot.com. There is no www
Jana

matt, janna, blair & leighton said...

I'm so tired, so bear with me, and hear me CLEARLY!
...YOU CAN DO IT!! We are praying, many dear to you are praying, and God is in control, and this 1 chapter isn't over yet!!
nit-e-nite!! xoxo