Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday!

Well I'm debating on whether or not to take Carsten to the doctor this morning. He was coughing all night long and has had a runny nose/cold for about a week now. I guess I'm just worried it's moving into his chest but I feel like what are they really going to do for him. Besides, I haven't seen the pediatrician since the "gymnastics" episode and I'm a little chicken to go in and face her:) So, I made a tentative appt for tomorrow morning and we'll see how he feels, but I have a feeling with 3 feet of snow we're not going to want to go in:) Carsten is walking all around the house right now on his push walker. He can go anywhere now and when he gets stuck he just picks it up and moves it! I have a feeling we're going to start having some boo boo's as we transition to walking instead of crawling. He still doesn't bend his knees very good and has a wide gait, he kind of looks like frankenstein:)

KKI called yesterday and the lady submitted the review for Carsten to do inpatient instead of the day program. The team is going to review it and we'll have an answer by next week. If this all works out, we could possibly be going in a few weeks. I know there is a shorter wait list for inpatient and I would be thrilled to do this before we move to Atlanta, it's all going to have to fit just perfectly though to work. If not, we'll just wait and pursue the Atlanta program. The problem with the Atlanta program is that it's in another Tricare region so we'll have to start all over with insurance and everything so I'm really hoping Baltimore still works out.

Please be praying for my friend Naomi. She is a fellow Army wife that lives in Atlanta and she has what sounds like some serious health problems. We are looking forward to being close to them and having friends, she also has a three year old son. So please pray that the doctors can figure out what's wrong with her and get her better.

Well I'm dragging this out because it's a really gloomy day here in Leavenworth and we're expecting snow tomorrow. Chad doesn't want tacos tonight so I guess I need to figure out another dinner plan:) Maybe Croissant pizza? Other than that I'm going to stay out of this crazy wind and wait for a phone call from the real estate agent!! Yeah, less than 10 days and we'll be in Atlanta looking for our home!

Everyone have a great weekend! Blessings!

Momma Bridges

No comments: