Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's about time!!





Yeah I know, I've been such a blabber mouth on the blog lately I haven't even given you any recent pics of our angel. Shame on me. Here he is at his new favorite place, the park! He LOVES the swing and the slide. We try to go more now that it's warming up. He's definitely all boy and wants to be in the dirt and on the ground, I'm learning to let go and let him get good and dirty, cause that's what a boy wants to do right? Nothing makes me more happy than when he is happy, I love being his mom! Enjoy:)

2 comments:

matt, janna, blair & leighton said...

How cute is he???!!! I just want to hug & squeeze him! Caught up on all the excitement...MANY, MUCH joy & congratulations to you (& Chad)...what blessings!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

He looks "all boy" in this picture. I just keep telling everyone what a sweet boy he is. I am excited about all your news. I can't wait to hear about the feeding program!
Shannon