Friday, April 24, 2009

KKI

Okay so here's the deal. The good part is the nurse called to schedule the EGD for Carsten in the next two weeks!!! The bad part is I missed the call because I was outside with Carsten. Now I'm back on the phone listening to hospital automated messages which is how I spend most of my adult life these days. I have memorized all of them at Arkansas Children's and Children's Mercy and pretty much know what button to push when for any clinic, the only thing is you HAVE to listen to the whole thing BEFORE you push the button!!!! So, PLEASE pray that I get in touch with her today or Monday and it gets scheduled in the next two weeks so we can get this thing on the road and get the insurance approved in order to go by the end of May!! Please please please Lord, thank you in advance!

No comments: