Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Bridges update

Well we had our first ultrasound this morning! The whole Bridges Bunch was there so that was fun. Carsten was looking at that big screen I'm sure thinking, "I'll show YOU pretty soon!" Ha.
We even got a shot of Baby Bridges waving at us! The Lord has been good to us and we're so thankful he's brought us this far and given us faith to trust Him for his wonderful gifts.
I'll post a pic of the ultrasound one of these days when I'm not trying to pack for an 8 week trip:) The baby looks healthy thus far and the main thing we wanted to see, the heart, had four chambers and everything you would expect to see this far along. We didn't even venture down south so sorry but no sex report yet:) Chad is ALL about surprises and I too admit it would be pretty special to find out the sex the old fashioned way so we're shooting for that if we can make it:) Oh some other fun information was that I am actually 10 days further along than we thought, 17 weeks, so now our projected due date is Feburary 14th, Valentine's Day!!! How great is that, our little Valentine baby, God is so good. Happy Friday everybody!

Trusting Him,
The Bridges

No comments: